Are you still struggling to find clients who can afford to pay you what you’re worth?

Having a business requires an investment of time and money. You have an idea, put up a website, and start offering your products and services.
Along the way, you’ve probably hired coaches and mentors to help you. You’ve got the elevator pitch, your tag line, a brand, maybe even a book or two.
So why are you still struggling to find clients who can afford to pay you what you’re worth? Why are you hearing the “I’d like to work with you, but I can’t afford it” objection all the time?
Is it the economy? Your sales pitch? You’re pricing?
In your heart, you know it’s not just about the money, but you can’t quite put your finger on what it IS.
Are you wondering...
  • How can I find more clients who can afford to pay me what I’m worth?
  • Where do I find more affluent clients?
  • I can’t working any harder than I already am, how can I make more money?
  • How can I sell more high-end packages or fill my events?
What does this all have in common?

YOU AREN’T ATTRACTING CLIENTS WHO ARE PAYING UP FOR LUXURY BRANDS!

My friend, Linda P. Jones is offering a complimentary call that can help you.
It’s called: “7 Mistakes to Avoid When Creating a Luxury Brand.”

In this complimentary teleclass, you will learn:
  • WHAT A LUXURY BRAND IS AND THE SECRET TO ATTRACT HIGH-END CLIENTS
  • THE #1 MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW WHEN CREATING YOUR LUXURY BRAND
  • 7 MISTAKES MOST ENTREPRENEURS MAKE WHEN TRYING TO BECOME A LUXURY BRAND AND HOW TO AVOID THEM


~ S. Lola